About the pitch-session
On the 27th of June 2022, 15.00-17.30, ABN AMRO in collaboration with the Refugee Talent hub is organizing a pitch-session for the Business Support position. In this session you will pitch yourself in 5 minutes to ABN AMRO and there will be another 5 minutes for questions. During the pitch-session you will meet with (hiring) managers from ABN AMRO. The goal? A career at ABN AMRO! You will also be prepared for this session on the 23rd of June 2022, 10.00-11.00. During this preparation session, you will receive tips & tricks to increase your chances on succeeding the pitch with the managers. After the pitch session we will close the event with a non-alcoholic drink and vegan bites.
As a Business Consultant you are responsible for propagating the strategy and enabling strategic projects to enable colleagues to optimally serve their customers. You are the point of contact and stakeholder on various projects, such as Data-driven customer service, Front office tooling, Acquisition and Beyond Banking Partnerships. Everyone in the team tackles different projects according to their own expertise, so we create 'kings and queens in our disciplines'.
You are analytical, you have knowledge of the customer group and customer service, you know how to connect supply and demand, you know how to successfully bring different projects to a good result with the right stakeholder management and you have mastered the consultancy skills? Then we are looking for you as a valuable addition to our impactful team. You will work in a dynamic and versatile team where you will be given a lot of responsibility and space. If this appeals to you, then you are the right person for this job. Work on your goals and develop both professionally and personally. Tell us your story. We are curious!
• You have a status or a W-document
• Analytically and conceptually strong strategist with perseverance and execution power
• You can quickly master new topics and quickly understand them
• Good numerical insight, preference for structured result-oriented
• Broad interest in products, people, the organization, and your environment
• Based on this interest, you know how to present good ideas in a convincing way
• Familiar with project work
• You attach great value to personal development and set high standards for yourself • Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good command of Dutch and English language
• Knowledge of banking is an advantage
About ABN AMRO
ABN AMRO is one of the largest banks in the Netherlands. De bank is serving clients within several sectors, like retail, private banking, and corporate banking. De bank is operating international. In the Netherlands ABN AMRO offers a wide range of services and products via several channels, like Mobile Banking and internet Banking.
Are you interested, and do you want to work at one of the biggest banks of the Netherlands and do you fit the requirements above? Apply now! The application deadline is the 10th of June 2022, 15.00.