On Friday the 31st of March, LinkedIn and Refugee Talent Hub are organizing a career coaching session. During this session you will receive training on how to position yourself as a professional on LinkedIn and you will be matched to a LinkedIn employee, who will coach you during the session.
**N.B. Due to a large number of applications that we've received, we have decided to close the registration for this event. **
About the coaching session
During this session, will discuss what LinkedIn is all about and why you should use it in the first place. What makes a strong LinkedIn profile ? What is your personal brand? How can you showcase that on LinkedIn? How do you find the 'right' connections and how can you build your network? Last but not least, how can LinkedIn help you in landing your dream job?
On top of that, you will have a 1:1 session with a LinkedIn coach, who will give you tips how to network and how to use LinkedIn to find a job that suits you best. This coach will of course also answer any questions you may have regarding your LinkedIn profile.We will end the session with a network reception (with food and drinks)
**About LinkedIn **
Founded in 2003, LinkedIn connects the world's professionals to make them more productive and successful. With more than 900 million members in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide, LinkedIn is the world's largest professional network. The vision of LinkedIn is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. The mission of LinkedIn is simple: connect the world’s professionals to make them more productive and successful. Today, LinkedIn leads a diversified business with revenues from membership subscriptions, advertising sales and recruitment solutions. In December 2016, Microsoft completed its acquisition of LinkedIn, bringing together the world’s leading professional cloud and the world’s leading professional network.
What do we expect from you?
• You have a refugee background and have a residence permit;
• You would like to increase your chances in the Dutch labour market;
• You are available and present on the 31st of March;
• Your English is at a sufficient level to participate in this career coaching session;
• You are enthusiastic and motivated to get the most out of the coaching session;
• You have access to a computer
How do I register?
So, are you unsure which next steps to take in your career? Are you interested in learning how to get the most out of your LinkedIn profile? Do you want to expand your professional network and get in touch with the right people? Then sign up for the new LinkedIn Career Coaching Session!
• Please make sure that your CV has been uploaded;
• If you are selected, we expect you to be present during the event.
• The registration deadline is 12th of March 2023, 23.00 (pm). Please note that the deadline might be closed earlier if we receive a large amount of applications. So please make sure you register as soon as possible! **Update: Due to a large number of applications that we've received, we have decided to close the registration for this event. **
• If you have any questions about the program, you can contact us at email@example.com. We hope that you will take advantage of this wonderful professional development opportunity!