Hoogwegts Financial Development Track
Hoogwegt and Refugee Talent Hub are setting up a Financial Development Track that will help you navigate the financial sector in The Netherlands. On top of financial masterclasses, you will be matched to a mentor, who will help you develop yourself personally and professionally.
Founded in The Netherlands in 1965, Hoogwegt has grown to become the world's largest independent supplier of dairy products and ingredients, active in over 130 countries. Thanks to the global network, 55 years of experience and a team of commercial, technical and logistics experts, Hoogwegt adds vision and value to the business by providing high quality products, real-time market intelligence, smart logistics services and tailor-made risk management solutions.
The development track
The track will be a five-month mentoring program in which you will be matched to a Hoogwegt mentor. You will be meeting on a bi-weekly basis, to exchange knowledge and to get to know each other. On top of that, you will receive MasterClasses by Hoogwegt's financial professionals. You can expect to:
- Improve your CV, cover letter and LinkedIn profile
- Discover Hoogwegt
- Learn about the financial sector in The Netherlands
- Work on your networking skills, and meet Hoogwegt employees
- Expand your knowledge on Dutch working culture and the professional skills needed to flourish
We expect you to be present (live, in Arnhem) on the following dates. Cost of travel will be reimbursed if you come by train or bus:
- May 25 (Kick-off session)
- June 1 (MasterClass Recruitment: CV, cover letter and LinkedIn)
- June 22 (MasterClass Business Control)
- August 29 (MasterClass Data Management)
- September 28 (Networking Lunch)
- October 12 (MasterClass Tax and Treasury)
- October 26 (Closing session)
- Live close enough to Arnhem that you're okay with traveling there once or twice a month
- Have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in a financial field
- Have a residence permit for the duration of the development track
- Your English is at a sufficient level to participate in this program
Register ASAP and make sure that your CV has been uploaded. You can register until Sunday May 7th. If you have been selected, we expect you to be present at all of the aforementioned events, and to meet your mentor bi-weekly.
We look forward to your registration and hopefully participation!