Intertrust Group: Speeddate session for Business Compliance Officer
About the speed date session
On Thursday the 23rd of June 2022, 14.00-17.00, Intertrust Group in collaboration with the Refugee Talent Hub is organizing a speed date session for Business Compliance Officer position. During the speeddate session you will meet with hiring managers and recruiters from Intertrust Group. The goal? A career at Intertrust Group! You will also be prepared for this session on Monday the 20th of June, 9.30-10.30. During this preparation session, you will receive tips & tricks to increase your chances on succeeding the interviews with the hiring managers.
- You have a status or a W-document
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills in English (mandatory) and Dutch (preferable).
- You are a self-starting, highly motivated and driven professional
- You are driven, confident, flexible, and engaged
- You are proactive, a team player, analytical thinker and costumer goal oriented
- You have a minimum a master’s degree in Law, (other) relevant (master) degree which provides a sound basis for an Analyst role or a minimum of 3 years working experience in corporate services.
- Interest to gain in-depth knowledge, in laws, regulations and procedures, in particular Wtt 2018, Wwft 2018 and Sanction regulations
- Pragmatic but critical approach, attention to detail and problem-solving mentality
- Excellent fluency in English, both verbal and in writing
- Good drafting and planning skills.
As Business Compliance Officer you will be working on client acceptance files of which process management and quality assurance are important aspects of the role. Together with your team you are the first point of contact for Client Teams and for updates regarding the KYC process. You will be monitoring timelines and progress of the client acceptance file.
About INTERTRUST GROUP
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please apply directly! The application deadline is the 10th of June 2022, 15.00.