Intertrust Group: Speeddate session for Company Lawyer position
About the speeddate session
On Thursday the 23rd of June 2022, 14.00-17.00, Intertrust Group in collaboration with the Refugee Talent Hub is organizing a speeddate session for the Company Lawyer position. During the speeddate session you will meet with hiring managers and recruiters from Intertrust Group. The goal? A career at Intertrust Group! You will also be prepared for this session on Monday the 20th of June, 9.30-10.30. During this preparation session, you will receive tips & tricks to increase your chances on succeeding the interviews with the hiring managers.
- You have a status or a W-document
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills in English (mandatory) and Dutch (Preferable).
- You want to succeed, grow, be challenged and challenge others
- You are driven, confident, flexible, and engaged
- You are proactive, a team player, analytical thinker, costumer goal oriented
- You have a bachelor’s or Master’s degree in (Dutch) Law ideally in Corporate or Commercial Law
- You have a minimum of 2-3 years working experience
- You have proven international experience in financial services, corporate or commercial law, tax or trust environment
A company Lawyer plays a critical role in the success of our business. Your responsibilities will be as diverse as the international clients you will be working with and advising. Your typical day will see you working on a wide range of diverse and varied projects, your main task is to strategically advise our clients and potential clients. You will be responsible for analyzing and interpreting documents, regulations and procedures relating to our clients’ legal and fiscal opportunities.
About INTERTRUST GROUP
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please apply directly!The application deadline is 1st of June 2022, 15.00.