Royal HaskoningDHV Mentoring Program - June 2023
Royal HasKoningDHV and the Refugee Talent Hub are organizing a professional mentorship program for all! For this program we are looking for talented professionals with a refugee background who are interested in Data Science, Engineering, Architecture, Construction or Energy Transition. You will be matched with an employee from Royal HasKoningDHV, from whom you will receive guidance to boost your professional development. The program will start late June, with the kick-off scheduled for the 27th of June. There is limited space, so register quickly for the Royal HasKoningDHV mentor program!
About Royal HasKoningDHV
Royal HaskoningDHV has been a leader in engineering consultancy and project management for 140 years. With our expertise, partnerships and innovations, we contribute to a better society and make the lives of large groups of people worldwide easier, healthier and safer.
Our purpose is to enhance society together through our people, expertise, partnerships and innovations. We combine our knowledge with our clients' strengths to co-create solutions that are designed to enhance the lives of communities around the world. Globally we are solving complex challenges in the built environment through our engineering, design and consulting services, combined with our software and technology products.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
About the Mentoring program
As a mentee in the program, you will receive one-on-one guidance and support from a professional from Royal HasKoningDHV in multiple ways, including:
- Setting career goals, formulating concrete next steps for during the mentor program;
- Creating/improving your CV and receive guidance on how to create a professional LinkedIn page to present yourself better on the Dutch Labor Market;
- Preparing for possible job interviews by practicing interview questions, and discussing how to follow-up;
- Enhance networking skills, and learn how to identify networking opportunities to grow your network.
What do we expect from you?
- You have a refugee background;
- You have a background or are interested in the following topics
- Data Science IT (Examples include Data Engineer, Software Engineer, en Data Scientist)
- Engineering (Examples include Civil Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, and Electrical Engineer)
- Project management in energy transition
- You would like to increase your chances on the labor market;
- You have an open, proactive attitude and eager to learn;
- From the end of June onwards, you can meet once every week with your mentor either in-person or online over the course of 6 months.
- Must: Your Dutch or English is at a sufficient level to participate in this mentor program;
- You are enthusiastic and motivated to get the most out of the mentor program;
- You make time for (online) appointments with your mentor;
- You have access to a computer (with camera) and internet, which is necessary for video calls.
- Kick-off (live*): 27th of June
- First check-in (online): 6th of July
- Second check-in (online): 14th of September
- Live event: 10th of October
- Third check-in (online): 7th of November
- Closing event (live*): 12th of December
How do I register?
So, are you unsure which next steps to take in your career? Are you interested in learning how to get the most out of job interviews? Do you want to expand your professional network and get in touch with the right people? Then sign up for the new Royal HasKoningDHV mentor program! Please also make sure that your CV has been uploaded. The deadline is on the 30th of April. If you have been selected, we expect you on the 27th of June at the kickoff.
If you have any questions about the program, you can contact us at email@example.com. We hope that you will take advantage of this wonderful professional development opportunity!