EQUANS is actively looking for refugee talents with a keen interest in engineering & mechanics. Short summary: Design-, install-, maintain, analyse and advice on technical installations.
EQUANS is the world leader in multi-technical services with offices in 17 country hubs. Equans designs and provides customized solutions to improve their customers’ buildings, technical equipment, systems and processes and to support them in optimizing their use. Equans has excellent technical know-how in design, installation, maintenance and performance services, with a unique combination of skills as in HVAC, Cooling & Fire protection, Facility Management, Digital & ICT, Electrical, Mechanical & Robotics. Equans’ most important asset is its people. With their knowledge and experience they make the difference at the customers and are the ambassadors of the company. Diversity, vitality and safety are important requirements in order to come to valuable achievements.
We help our customers with our expertise in the field of Digital, Industrial and Energy transition.
About the program
Short business summary, especially for you:
Design-, install-, maintain, analyse and advice on technical installations. This speeddate is specifically organized for the Region West division where you will find state of the art and complex installation. If you are up for challenging projects, working together with different stakeholders and are eager to learn every day….this might be something for you!
Focus area’s for the speeddate:
Engineering: system-, application- and hardware engineering.
Mechanics: install, service and monitor low / medium / high voltage solutions.
Fire Safety & Security: Service, maintenance and engineering.
Technical Inspections of buildings and technical installations.
What is needed:
- Your English or Dutch is on a good business level and you are willing to improve your Dutch. Support is provided for a steep learning curve in your Dutch.
- You have a passion for engineering & mechanics. An education in that area would be an advantage, and it would be great if you already have experience in that field.
- An enthusiastic and curious attitude, teamplayer, ambition to grow.
- A driver license is a pré.
- Several locations of jobs: In the area of Zaandam, Amsterdam, Utrecht, Rotterdam, Den Haag
- Speeddate location: Zaandam.
- Date: Friday 24th March.
- Timeslot: 09.30-13.00.
- Travel expenses will be reimbursed.
Get to know EQUANS, deep-dive in Region West, ask all your questions and of course have a speed-date with the hiring managers! If you are interested, make sure to apply as soon as possible. Deadline is 28 February at 10.00 h.
We might close registration early in case a lot of people apply for this event.