ABN AMRO: Online Speeddate-session for Business Process Management professionals
About the speeddate session
On Thursday the 25th of February 2021, 15.30-17.00, ABN AMRO is organizing together with the Refugee Talent Hub an online speeddate session for IT Business Process Management professionals. During the online speeddate session of you will meet with hiring managers and recruiters from ABN AMRO. The goal? A paid job at ABN AMRO! You will also be prepared for this session on Monday 22nd of February, 15.30-17.00. During this preparation session of 22nd of February, you will receive tips & tricks to increase your chances on succeeding the interviews with the hiring managers.
About ABN AMRO
ABN AMRO is one of the largest banks in the Netherlands. De bank is serving clients within several sectors, like retail, private banking and corporate banking. De bank is operating international. In the Netherlands ABN AMRO offers a wide range of services and products via several channels, like Mobile Banking and internet Banking.
Wat we expect from you
- You have a status or a W-document
- TIBCO BW5 of TIBCO BW6AMX BPM
- Experiences with Agile or DevOps
- Knowledge about infrastructures: CMS or Azure
- Knowledge about API and/or service orientated architecture
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills in English (mandatory) and Dutch (Preferable).
- You can work and think at HBO/WO level.
- You have at least 3 years of relevant working experience
- You have access to a computer (with camera) and internet, this is necessary for the speeddate session.
- Workflow management tooling and Knowledge about processes
So, do you have a background in the Business Process Management? Do you want to work at one of the biggest banks of the Netherlands? Apply now! The application deadline is 17th of February 2021, 15.00. Don't forget to add your CV to your Refugee Talent Hub account.