ABN AMRO: Speeddate-session for Enterprise Architect (Software or Security)
About the speeddate session
On Thursday the 29th of April 2021, 15.30-17.00, ABN AMRO is organizing together with the Refugee Talent Hub an online speeddate session for CADM Enterprise Architects – (Software or Security Architecture). During the online speeddate session of you will meet with hiring managers and recruiters from ABN AMRO. The goal? A paid job at ABN AMRO! You will also be prepared for this session on Monday 26th of April, 15.30-17.00. During this preparation session of 26th of April, you will receive tips & tricks to increase your chances on succeeding the interviews with the hiring managers.
About the role
The Enterprise Architect at Chief Architect & Data Management (CADM) translates the strategic vision of the bank to different scenario's and then to enterprise architecture. What will be your next step step? The Enterprise Architect, with a focus on Software Architecture, has the skills to architect applications at scale. This covers our channels, platforms, infrastructure, integration and application development capabilities.
• You connect the dots, paint the bigger picture and future vision.
• You work together within different teams to ensure that consistent architectures are delivered.
• You coordinate and be assertive when it comes to solving dependencies or complex problems.
• You have excellent communication and presentation skills to influence your most important stakeholders. You are used to work in highly dynamic working environment. You are able to oversee a complex stakeholder landscape: interaction varies from C-level executives to developers and engineers, from business stakeholders to enterprise architect colleagues.
• In this role you are responsible for the Enterprise Architecture development, delivery and control.
Wat we expect from you
• You have a status or a W-document
• You have excellent oral and written communication skills in English (mandatory) and Dutch (Preferable).
• You can work and think at HBO/WO level.
• You have at least 2 years of relevant working experience
• You have access to a computer (with camera) and internet, this is necessary for the speeddate session.
• You are proactive, a team player, eager to learn, someone who goes for the optimal result and strong communication skills
• Ability to think in conceptual, strategic perspective without losing ground over implementation and tactical impact
• Strong organizational sensitivity, able to manuveur organizational maps/units and understand their roles
• Strong interpersonal skills, with proven ability to influence, engage, align people in cross-functional roles at all levels
• Demonstrated capabilities in defining and managing enterprise strategy and architectures Experience with interpretation of laws, regulations and security framework and transform them into internal polices and standards
• 8+ years of senior IT staff experience within a large, global corporation with multiple security, business and IT domains
• Demonstrated IT architecture leadership experiences in a complex organization with multiple business lines
• Broad and strong understanding of security at enterprise level. Able to explain to both C-level and developer stakeholders the pros and cons of a strategic security decision made over at least one of the following topics:
• Knowledge of security frameworks e.g. ISO-27k, COBIT, EBA, Risk base approach, Data protection, Identity & Access Management, Cybercrime protection, Network and platform security (cloud security is advantage), Electronic fraud detection and prevention
• Knowledge and experience with TOGAF9 and DevOps is a great advantage!
ABN AMRO wants to be a leader in digital transformation and established Chief Architect & Data Management (CADM) with the mission to deliver tomorrow’s data driven and agile foundation. We developed an innovative approach using business capabilities that brings business, technology and security together to enable digital transformation in a complex environment.
About ABN AMRO
ABN AMRO is one of the largest banks in the Netherlands. De bank is serving clients within several sectors, like retail, private banking and corporate banking. De bank is operating international. In the Netherlands ABN AMRO offers a wide range of services and products via several channels, like Mobile Banking and internet Banking.
Do you want to work at one of the biggest banks of the Netherlands and do you fit all the requirements above? Apply now! The application deadline is 23rd of April 2021, 15.00. Don't forget to add your CV to your Refugee Talent Hub account.