Arcadis: Coaching program
The Refugee Talent Hub and Arcadis will kickoff an online coaching program on the 9th of March. During a period of 4 months you will be matched to an employee of engineering company Arcadis to share knowledge and experiences. Are you looking for an experienced professional with whom you can discuss what steps you can take in your career? Are you interested in expanding your professional network? Sign up now for this coaching program!
Arcadis is a large Dutch consultancy and engineering company with worldwide activities in the field of infrastructure, urban environment, water and climate. Arcadis employs 2300+ people in the Netherlands. Arcadis has several offices in the Netherlands including Amersfoort, Amsterdam, Arnhem, Den Bosch, Rotterdam and Zwolle. Worldwide Arcadis has 28.000 employees, 350+ offices in 40 countries. Want to know more? Visit the website.
About the coaching program
Selected candidates are matched to an Arcadis employee, who functions as a coach during the 4-month program. During the program you and your coach work together to increase your chances on the Dutch labor market. The coaches share their knowledge, skills and professional network. In addition, your coach can give you personal advice, and you can contact him or her with questions about everything that has to do with working in the Netherlands. At the same time, the coach can also learn a lot from you. Note! The group sessions will be in English.
Important dates(mandatory attendance):
- Kick-off: Tuesday 9th of March, 16.00-17.30 (online)
- Check-in mentees: Monday 19th of april, 16.00-17.30 (online)
- Closing Event: Thursday 1st of July, 16.00-17.30 (to be determined)
What do we need from you?
- You have a status or a W document
- You are proficient in English (Level B1)
- You have HBO or WO work and thinking level
- You have an open, proactive attitude, are eager to learn and want to share information with your coach
- You are motivated to participate. You make time for the online kickoff with all participants. In addition, you make time for an online appointment with your coach once a week or biweekly.
- Affinity with Arcadis’ business is an advantage not a requirement.
- You have access to a computer (with camera) and internet: for the video calls.
Interested? Sign up now! Make sure you upload your CV. Deadline to register is Tuesday 3rd of March. If you have been selected, we expect you on the 9th of March (16.00-17.30) at the online kickoff.