Arcadis: Personal professional advice session
The Refugee Talent Hub and engineering company Arcadis are organizing online personal professional advice hours with an employee of Arcadis. Do you have questions concerning the dutch labor market or dutch work culture? Or are you looking for advice on your CV and/or LinkedIn? Or do you want to exchange experiences? Sign up now!
Arcadis is a large Dutch consultancy and engineering company with worldwide activities in the field of infrastructure, urban environment, water and climate. Arcadis employs 2300 people in the Netherlands. Arcadis has several offices in the Netherlands including Amersfoort, Amsterdam, Arnhem, Den Bosch, Rotterdam and Zwolle: read more here.
- The session is one-on-one on a date of your choice, depending on the availability of the Arcadis employee.
- You have access to a computer (with camera) and internet, this is necessary for the video call.
- You share your CV and/or LinkedIn profile prior to the appointment.
- This appointment is in English. Voor Nederlands klik hier.
- Sign up if you are available before December 18th. Don't forget to add your CV and/or LinkedIn profile to your Refugee Talent Hub account.
You can use this offer up to December 18th. After your application you will be linked with an Arcadis employee who will share all his/her tips & tricks during an online appointment on a date of your choice.