Gasunie: tech-colleague meets tech-colleague, 1-on-1 advice
The Refugee Talent Hub and Gasunie are organizing online one-to-one advice for people who are looking to work in the energysector. Several Gasunie employees, who work in technology or ICT themselves, are happy to talk to you about taking the next steps in your career or education. Would you like to receive some coaching in building your career in technology or ICT? Sign up now!
After your registration you will be linked to a Gasunie employee who will share all his/her tips & tricks during an online appointment on a date of your choice.
- The session is one-on-one on a date of your choice, depending on the availability of the Gasunie employee.
- You have a computer (with camera) and internet, this is necessary for the video call.
- You share your CV, motivation letter and/or LinkedIn profile prior to the appointment.
- The language of this meeting wil be English, voor de nederlandse variant klik hier.
- Don't forget to add your CV and/or LinkedIn profile to your Refugee Talent Hub account.
After your application you will be linked to a Gasunie employee who will share all his/her tips & tricks during an online appointment on a date of your choice.
Gasunie manages and maintains the infrastructure for large-scale transport and storage of gases in the Netherlands and northern Germany. Safety, reliability, durability and cost-consciousness are paramount. Gasunie was founded in 1963, four years after the discovery of natural gas in Groningen. It is a public limited company and fully owned by the Dutch State. Gasunie has two subsidiaries that manage the gas transport network. In Germany, this is Gasunie Deutschland; in the Netherlands, Gasunie Transport Services (GTS).