World Resources Institute
The Refugee Talent Hub and World Resources Institute are organizing online one-to-one advice for people who are looking to work in the Dutch non-profit sector and interested in the work of World Resources Institute. Several WRI employees are happy to talk to you about taking the next steps in your career or education. Would you like to receive some coaching in building your career in the Dutch NGO sector? Sign up now! After your registration you will be linked to a WRI employee who will share all his/her tips & tricks during an online appointment on a date of your choice.
- The session is one-on-one on a date of your choice, depending on the availability of the WRI employee and yourself;
- You have a computer (with camera) and internet, this is necessary for the video call;
- You share your CV, motivation letter and/or LinkedIn profile prior to the appointment;
- The language of this meeting will be English;
- Don't forget to add your CV and/or LinkedIn profile to your Refugee Talent Hub account.
About World Resources Institute
WRI’s mission is to move human society to live in ways that protect Earth’s environment and its capacity to provide for the needs and aspirations of current and future generations. We focus on seven urgent global challenges that must be addressed to reduce poverty, grow economies and protect natural systems: climate, energy, food, forests, water, sustainable cities and the ocean. WRI welcomes, values and promotes diversity, equity and inclusion in its global workforce and across all areas of work.