Accenture, UAF, and the Refugee Talent Hub are organizing a professional mentorship program for women. For this program we are looking for female candidates with a refugee background who would like to be supported in their search for a job.
For 4 months, you will be matched with an employee from Accenture who will help you boost your professional development. The program will start on the 25th of November, 2022. There is limited space, so register quickly for the Accenture Women Mentoring Program!
As a woman with a refugee background that would like to work, you are likely to face challenges in finding a job. For example, because you have a small professional network, know little about the Dutch labor market or find it difficult to meet employers. On top of this, women remain underrepresented on the Dutch labor market. To overcome these challenges, Accenture, the Refugee Talent Hub & UAF are offering this mentoring program for you.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
About the Women Mentoring Program
This program will focus on the specific opportunities and challenges that female professionals may encounter in their work. As a mentee in the program, you will receive one-on-one guidance and support from a mentor from Accenture in multiple ways, including:
- Setting career goals and formulating concrete next steps for your career during the 4 months of the mentor program;
- Creating/improving your CV and receiving guidance on how to create a professional LinkedIn page to present yourself better on the Dutch labor market;
- Preparing for future job interviews by practicing interview questions, and discussing how to follow up;
- Enhancing networking skills and learning how to identify opportunities to grow your network.
On the one hand, your mentor will share his/her knowledge, skills, and professional network with you. On the other hand, your mentor can also learn a lot from you! During the physical meetings and online check-ins, you will learn more about each other, work in general, and Accenture in particular.
Accenture is a global consulting firm operating in many different industries with an emphasis on technology and innovation. Accenture offers clients a complete range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Diversity and inclusion are key themes within Accenture, in many areas - including gender. Accenture wants to ensure that women feel at home within the company. To this end, an ambitious goal has also been set: to have an equal workforce in terms of gender by 2025. To achieve these goals, Accenture invests heavily in employee connections for support, personal development programs, and appropriate working conditions such as flexible work hours, among other things.
What do we expect from you?
- You identify as a woman;
- You have a refugee background;
- You would like to increase your chances on the labor market;
- You are present during the online and live events (see Important dates);
- From November on, you can meet once every week with your mentor, either in-person or online over the course of 4 months;
- Must: your English is at a sufficient level to participate in this mentor program;
- You are enthusiastic and motivated to get the most out of the mentor program;
- You have access to a computer (with camera) and internet, which is necessary for video calls.
- Kick-off (live*): 25th of November 2022
- First check-in (online): 11th of January 2023
- Second check-in (online): 15th of February 2023
- Closing event (live*): 24th of March 2023
*The live meetings will take place at one of the Accenture offices in Amsterdam and travel expenses will be compensated.
How do I register?
So, are you unsure which next steps to take in your career? Are you interested in learning how to get the most out of job interviews? Do you want to expand your professional network and get in touch with the right people? Then sign up for the new Accenture Women Mentor Program!
- Please make sure that your CV has been uploaded;
- If you are selected, we expect you to be present during the online and live events (see Important dates);
- The registration deadline is on the 2nd of November 2022.
If you have any questions about the program, you can contact us at email@example.com. We hope that you will take advantage of this wonderful professional development opportunity!