Intertrust Group: Speeddate session Graduate Talent Programme – Compliance
About the speeddate session
On Thursday the June 23, 14.00-17.00, Intertrust Group in collaboration with the Refugee Talent Hub is organizing a speeddate session for a Graduate Talent Programme – Compliance position. During the speeddate session you will meet with hiring managers and recruiters from Intertrust Group. The goal? A career at Intertrust Group! You will also be prepared for this session on Monday June 20, 9.30-10.30. During this preparation session, you will receive tips & tricks to increase your chances on succeeding the interviews with the hiring managers.
Wat we expect from you
- You have a status or a W-document
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills in English (mandatory) and some knowledge of Dutch (Preferable).
- As a person you’re curious and entrepreneurial
- You’re a team player and enjoy working with colleagues and business partners from different disciplines to help delight our international customers
- You like diversity in your work, can take on different tasks and are good at working with deadlines
- You find it important to develop yourself and you’re looking for opportunities to make an impact in our organization.
- A degree or equivalent in (corporate) law (preferably business law, notarial law, private law) or corporate finance combined with compliance experience
- You have a minimum of 2 years working experience
- Availability for 40 hours per week from September 2022
About INTERTRUST GROUP
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
Do you want to work at a global player in the financial administration industry and do you fit all the requirements above? Apply now! The application deadline is June 10, 2022, 15.00.