NTT: Meet and Greet for Cloud, Technology & Cyber Security professionals
About the Meet and Greet
The Refugee Talent Hub and NTT are organizing a Meet and Greet on Friday 24th of June, from 11.00-14.00 (including lunch) for people who are interested in working in Cloud, Technology and Cyber Security. During this meet and greet event of you will meet with hiring managers and recruiters from NTT, specialized in Cloud, Technology & Cyber Security positions. The goal? A paid job at NTT! You will also be prepared for this session on Wednesday 15th of June, 12.00-14.00. During the online preparation session of 15th of June, you will receive tips & tricks to increase your chances of succeeding the interviews with the hiring managers and recruiters.
NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company. Working with organizations around the world, NTT achieves business outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For NTT, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital and secure. Their global assets and integrated ICT stack capabilities provide unique offerings in cloud-enabling networking, hybrid cloud, data centers, digital transformation, client experience, workplace and cybersecurity. As a global ICT provider, NTT employs more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries, trading in 73 countries and delivering services in over 200 countries and regions. Their mission: Together we enable the connected future.
Why working at NTT
What we expect from you
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills in English (mandatory) and Dutch (Preferable)
- You can work and think at HBO/WO level
- You have (a) demonstrable background or experience in Cloud, Technology and or Cyber Security field
- You have an IT background
- You have at least 2 years of relevant working experience
- You have a residence permit
- You have access to a computer (with camera) and internet, this is necessary for the prep session
- Junior and senior DevOps Engineers
- CS Solution Architect
- Engineer Networking
- Field Service Engineer
- Engineer Security
So, do you have a background in the Cloud, Technology & Cyber Security? Do you want to work at one of the biggest global technology services company of the Netherlands? Apply now! The application deadline is 30th of May 2022, 15.00. Don't forget to add your CV to your Refugee Talent Hub account.