SBM Offshore: Networking event for professionals
On Thursday the 9th of June, the Refugee Talent Hub and SBM Offshore are organizing networking event for people who are interested in a working in all fields (For example: Communication, Engineering, Finance, IT, Health & Safety, Security, Human Resources, etc.) Several SBM Offshore professionals, specialized in several positions, are looking forward to networking with you and advising you on: CV-building, LinkedIn profile and next career/education steps. Would you like to expand your network and want to discover if working at SBM Offshore is something for you? Subscribe now!
During this event you will get acquainted in an easily accessible way with one or more SBM Offshore professional(s) (managers and employees) who will share all their tips & tricks with you.
About the program:
- Thursday 9th of June, from 10.00-13.00
- This event is including lunch
- Location: SBM Office in Schiedam
- Participants will get a tour of the company and get to hear what it is like to work at SBM Offshore from first hand.
- Networking with employees and management
- Activities that support knowledge sharing
- You will have to share your CV and/or LinkedIn profile prior to the appointment.
- This event will be in English
- Travel expenses will not be covered
About SBM Offshore
At SBM Offshore, we believe the oceans are key to solving global energy challenges: whether that’s through traditional sources, natural gas or offshore wind and wave.
Today, our main activity is to design, supply, install, operate and maintain Floating Production, Storage and Offloading (FPSO) vessels. FPSOs are complex systems that are essential to the offshore energy industries, particularly in remote areas. We are proud to be the trusted partner of choice for global energy providers thanks to our unrivaled technology and operating experience.
As market demand evolves, we’re committed to meeting it by finding better, safer and more sustainable ways of unlocking the oceans’ energy potential. We believe we have a leading role to play in supporting energy providers through this transition, helping them to make the most of conventional energy and to meet the world’s future needs.
Have a Vision of SBM Offshore? Click here.
What we expect from you
- You have excellent oral communication skills in English (mandatory)
- You can work and think at HBO/WO level
- You have an IT background
- You have a residence permit
So, are you interested in working for an international company and you want to expand your network? Apply now! The application deadline is 23rd of May 2022, 15.00. Don't forget to add your CV to your Refugee Talent Hub account.