Founded in 1996 in Amsterdam, Booking.com has grown from a small Dutch start-up to one of the world’s leading digital travel companies. Booking.com is available in 43 languages and offers more than 28 million reported accommodation listings. It is one of the world’s largest travel marketplaces for both established brands and entrepreneurs.
Selected candidates are matched to a Booking.com employee, who functions as a mentor and coach during the 8-week program. During the program you and your mentor work together to increase your chances on the labor market. The mentors share their knowledge, skills and professional network. In addition, your mentor can give you personal advice, and you can contact him or her with questions about everything that has to do with working in the Netherlands. At the same time, the mentor can of course also learn a lot from you.
What do we expect from you?
1. You have a status or a W document.
2. You are proficient in English (Level B1).
3. You have a laptop with camera for the video calls.
4. You have an higher education (MBO 4/HBO/WO) or you are currently studying in the Netherlands. Your CV is in our database.
5. You have an open, proactive attitude, are eager to learn and want to share information with your mentor.
6. You are motivated to participate. You make time for the online kickoff with all participants. In addition, you make time for an online appointment with your mentor once a week.
Register quickly for this program and make sure that your CV has been uploaded. You can register until June 1st. If you have been selected, we expect you on June 8th in the morning at the online kickoff.