The Finance Academy
Adyen, EY, KPMG, Rabobank and the Refugee Talent Hub are working together in a 16-week training program: the Finance Academy.
Registration for this program has been closed.
During this 16-week part-time program, every Thursday afternoon training is given on several useful financial subjects, like Accountancy, Banking, and Commerce. Every four weeks, one of the participating companies is hosting a training on an interesting finance related subject. At the end of the 16 weeks, there will be a closing event where you can pitch yourself for interested employers. The program consists of both hard skill and soft skill sessions. Besides training the talents will receive individual coaching during the program. At the end of the program, the talent will hold a certificate provided by Adyen, EY, KPMG, and Rabobank.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who:
- Holds bachelor’s or master’s in – or closely related to – finance
- Is proficient in English (Level B1)
- Has a passion for finance
- Preferably has working experience in finance or finance-related businesses
- Is eager to learn
Above all, a strong internal motivation is key to success in this program.
For this program, a selection will take place. Selected candidates will participate in an information session where you will get more in-depth information about the program. A maximum total of 20 talents will be selected to attend the Finance Academy.
It is no longer possible to apply. The result of the selection process will be announced in the beginning of April.
- The training is based on retaining benefits (uitkering)
- The program, as well as the learning materials, are in English
- The travel costs are not covered.
- Every Thursday afternoon, training will take place.