Microsoft: Azure Academy (+work experience placement)
Together with Microsoft, ITPH Academy and UWV, the Refugee Talent Hub is launching the Microsoft Azure Academy, a training program for people eager to boost their ICT skills and set off their career.
Ready to start a career in tech? The Microsoft Azure Academy is a training program during which you will get the training needed to become an Azure Professional.
Not only hard skills will be part of the curriculum, we will also focus on developing necessary soft skills such as presenting, personal leadership and project management.
Next to this, you will get the opportunity for a job placement at a Microsoft partner or customer to get ready for your role within the Dutch IT sector.
Why choose the Microsoft Azure Academy?
With technology evolving in a fast pace, skilled ICT professionals are in high demand. So, what are the reasons to choose a career in ICT and apply for the Microsoft Azure Academy?
• Fast growing sector, which results in many job opportunities;
• ICT is quickly evolving: you get the opportunity to work with the latest innovations;
• You will build your network and come in contact
with organizations, Microsoft partners and professionals;
• You will be personally coached throughout the program;
• 80% of Microsoft Azure Academy candidates have found an ICT related job.
The Academy consists of a 24 weeks intensive training in hard and soft skills as well as a work experience placement.
• 16 – 20 weeks hard skills leading to Microsoft Azure Certification;
• A soft skill program like project management,presenting, personal leadership;
• 2 weeks real life business case;
• 4 – 8 weeks work experience placement;
• Personal coaching.
During the program, you can choose one of the following learning paths:
- C# Developer
- Azure Data Scientist
- Microsoft Cloud Engineer
- Azure DevOps Engineer
- Azure AI Engineer
- Azure Data Engineer
- Microsoft Cloud Engineer
We believe in investing for the future. That is why this program is free of charge for all candidates.
We want to empower every person on the planet to achieve more. The Microsoft Azure Academy acts as a stepping-stone to help you get ready to find your job in the Dutch labor market.
We are looking for you, when you:
- Have HBO/WO level;
- Have technical insight and affinity with IT;
- Have mathematical and analytical skills;
- Have a good level in both verbal and written English;
- In addition to classroom training, are prepared to spend several hours per week on self-study.
- You are available for a 24 weeks intensive training and work experience placement
For this program, a selection will take place.
Interested? Please register before August 5th, 09:00. The result of the selection process will be announced in the beginning of September.