The Azure Academy
This 24 weeks full-time program is a training on Cloud Administration using Microsoft Azure solution starting from March 2019. The first 14 weeks of the program will be spent on theory and exams. The next 10 weeks will be Project-based learning and working on a practical assignment within an organization. The program consists of both theoretical and practical sessions and includes 60% of classroom and 40% of online learning. Besides technical training the talents will receive soft skill training and coaching during the program. At the end of the program the talent will hold a certificate to prove the knowledge of Azure/ Cloud administration.
Who are we looking for? We are looking for someone who:
- Holds bachelor’s or master’s preferably in technology
- Is proficient in English and technical English (Level B1)
- Is proficient in Dutch (Level B1)
- Has passion for IT and is interested in cloud administration
- Preferably has working experience in IT or IT-related businesses
- Is eager to learn
Are you curious, persistent, a problem solver, communicative and autonomous? Then we are looking for you!
Above all a strong internal motivation is the key to success in this program.
The applicants with the right profile will go through assessments and interviews. Successful candidates will participate in a meet & greet session were you will get more in-depth information about the program. A maximum total of 15 talents will be selected to attend the Academy.
The deadline for the registration is: 20 February 2019 at 12 PM.
- The training is based on retaining of the benefits (uitkering)
- The program as well as the learning materials and the exams are in English.
- The travel costs are not covered.