During this 10-week part-time program, you will attend six online training sessions in the field of customer service. In between the sessions you are expected to do (online) homework. During the sessions you will build on your set of skills that is needed to become an expert in customer service.
For the online learning activities, IBM provides their SkillsBuild platform (SkillsBuild.org). Through this program, you will be able to earn accredited badges to certify the skills, so potential employers can trust the quality of this education.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who:
- Is proficient in English (Level B1)
- Has passion for customer service
- Has basic computer skills
- Has a computer and internet
- Is eager to learn
Above all, enthusiasm and motivation is the key to success in this program. A maximum total of 10 participants will be selected to attend the SkillsBuild program.
A summary of the program
- First session: Tuesday 14th of April
- All sessions are online from 15:00 till 17:00
- The classes will be given in English
The deadline to register is April 3, 2020. Please do not forget to add your CV to your profile.