About the pitch-session
On the 27th of June 2022, 15.00-17.30, ABN AMRO in collaboration with the Refugee Talent hub is organizing a pitch-session for the Business Support position. In this session you will pitch yourself in 5 minutes to ABN AMRO and there will be another 5 minutes for questions. During the pitch-session you will meet with (hiring) managers from ABN AMRO. The goal? A career at ABN AMRO! You will also be prepared for this session on the 23rd of June 2022, 10.00-11.00. During this preparation session, you will receive tips & tricks to increase your chances on succeeding the pitch with the managers. After the pitch session we will close the event with a non-alcoholic drink and vegan bites.
As business support you support different client roles with operational activities. As a you deliver excellent service to our clients. You are a jack-of-all-trades who likes variety in your work, can work well independently and in a team and you get energy from offering support to our organization. In addition to performing the operational tasks, you can help build and think about how we can best carry out our activities and how we can do our work as well and efficiently as possible.
Your responsibilities also include
• Processing all operational and administrative orders for customers from your region
• Meeting internal risk and compliance requirements, laws and regulations in order to maintain the license to operate
• The management of the risks in the (administrative) operational processes
• Carry out the operational/administrative (support) activities in a uniform and optimized way, where your results are competent, reliable, and as efficient as possible
- You have a status or a W-document
- You are MBO/HBO educated
- You are precise and spot ways to optimize the current processes
- You are strong team-player and client oriented
- You are communicatively very strong and are fluent in either English or Dutch
- You are excited to learn new things
- Previous experience with a similar role is a pré
- Previous experience in financial sectors is a pré
About ABN AMRO
ABN AMRO is one of the largest banks in the Netherlands. De bank is serving clients within several sectors, like retail, private banking, and corporate banking. De bank is operating international. In the Netherlands ABN AMRO offers a wide range of services and products via several channels, like Mobile Banking and internet Banking.
Are you interested, and do you want to work at one of the biggest banks of the Netherlands and do you fit the requirements above? Apply now! The application deadline is the 10th of June 2022, 15.00.