ABN AMRO: Speeddate Data Repair Team employee
About the speeddate session
On Thursday the 1 st of July 2021, 15.30-17.00, ABN AMRO is organizing together with the Refugee Talent Hub an online speeddate session for Data Repair Team employee (for the Detecting Financial Crime (DFC) Department). During the online speeddate session you will meet with hiring managers and recruiters from ABN AMRO. The goal? A paid job at ABN AMRO! You will also be prepared for this session on Monday 28 th of June, 15.30-17.00. During this preparation session, you will receive tips & tricks to increase your chances on succeeding the interviews with the hiring managers.
We want to prevent ABN AMRO Bank accounts from being used for financial crimes, such as money laundering and terrorist financing. In addition, we help the government to fight and prevent financial crime. The government requires all banks in the Netherlands to research their customers and really know their customers well. This is laid down in the Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Prevention Act (Wwft). Together we provide a safe, financial environment for society and ourselves. In order to be able to conduct good customer research, it is important that the basic information is in order. The various DRT teams are working on this.
Your work environment
You will be working in the Data Repair department. Within DRT you work in a department that is in full development and has grown rapidly in the past year. The working environment is one in which the strategy is being developed and an environment that requires the ability to react quickly to ad hoc situations and changes. You must therefore be able to easily adapt to ever-changing circumstances.
What we expect from you
- You have a status or a W-document,
- You have good oral and written communication skills in Dutch (Preferable),
- You have access to a computer (with camera) and internet, this is necessary for the speeddate session,
- Completed a MBO-4 level education (or comparable in a different country),
- Affinity with financial services and KYC,
- You are goal oriented and willing to improve yourself both professionally and personally,
- You are interested in business customers and having the ability to put yourself in the customer & shoes,
- You take responsibility and can oversee risk,
- You have willingness to help others, and are empathetic and patient Extra’s,
- Knowledge of the Dutch language (speaking, writing, listening),
- Experience in banking or other financial sector,
- No phone fear: you are not afraid to pick up the phone.
- Experience with conducting telephone customer conversations (conversational skills),
- Experience with business structures
About Detecting Financial Crime
The world is changing rapidly and our role is changing with it. Based on our purpose & Banking forbetter, for generations to come', we are committed to a sustainable, stable and secure financialsystem. Detecting financial crime is high on the agenda, not only within ABN AMRO Bank, butthroughout society as a whole. This isn’t new for you, because you keep up with the news. You aresocially involved, honest and curious. You want the right thing for customers, society and the bank. That's what you go for. Within the Detecting Financial Crime (DFC) department, we have brought together all activitiesrelated to the prevention of money laundering, terrorist financing and corruption. The complete DFCdepartment currently consists of approximately 3000 employees. By combining knowledge,expertise and strengths, we are better able to fend off financial crime and to cope with new developments. Technological developments are both an opportunity and a threat. Not only can this improve our investigative work, it also makes organized crime more and more sophisticated. Detecting financial crime is therefore an 'ongoing process' that demands the utmost from our expertise and alertness, day in day out.
About ABN AMRO
ABN AMRO is one of the largest banks in the Netherlands. De bank is serving clients within several sectors, like retail, private banking and corporate banking. De bank is operating international. In the Netherlands ABN AMRO offers a wide range of services and products via several channels, like Mobile Banking and internet Banking.
Do you want to work at one of the biggest banks of the Netherlands and do you fit all the requirements above? Apply now! The application deadline is 18 th of June 2021, 15.00. Don't forget to add your CV to your Refugee Talent Hub account.