Do you think there is a gender gap in the technology industry? Have you experienced challenges with that? Do you wonder how women can have a thriving career in such fields in an international company like Shell? This is your opportunity to find out more!
Shell invites you to the Women in Tech event on October 5th 2023 in Amsterdam. Get to know more about Shell and the opportunities in Information & Digital Technology related roles as part of the Shell Learning Program for refugee talent (e.g. data engineering, software engineering).
What can you get out of the event?
- Networking: Grow your network by meeting like-minded tech-professionals and senior leaders in Shell IDT
- Inspiration: Listen to Shell employees sharing their experience, challenges and advice to inspire you on your journey
- Career development: Understand more how things work in an international company like Shell, ask any question you have to Shell employees, and learn more about the Shell Learning Program for refugee talents: a 4-months immersive training experience that focuses on hard skills and soft skills (and job opportunities after the program) organized by Refugee Talent Hub and Shell.
If you are a female professional who is curious and has experience with Information & Digital Technology, please sign up to the event!
When: October 5th 2023
Time: 09.30 – 14.00
- You identify as a woman;
- You have a refugee background and a residence permit of at least 5 years;
- You have strong English communication skills;
- You have experience with Information & Digital Technology (e.g. Data Engineering, Software Engineering);
- You have a passion for technology, challenges, and good interpersonal skills to participate in team activities.
Upcoming other Shell events:
If you cannot make it to the event, or work if other fields, and are interested in more opportunities in Shell, please keep and eye on the RTH event page for more information on the Shell Learning Program (recruitment starting October 2023).
Sign up before 15 September 2023. If you are selected, you will receive more information closer to the event. Don’t forget to upload the latest version of your CV on our website.
Please note that the deadline might be closed earlier if we receive a large amount of applications. So please make sure you register as soon as possible