Speeddate session with Intertrust Group
About the speeddate session
On Thursday the 8th of June 2022, 14.00-17.00, Intertrust Group is organizing together with the Refugee Talent Hub a speeddate session for a Corporate Recruiter position. During the speeddate session, you will meet with hiring managers and recruiters from Intertrust Group. The goal? A paid job at Intertrust Group! You will also be prepared for this session on Tuesday June 7, 10.00 – 10.45. During this preparation session, you will receive tips & tricks to increase your chances on succeeding the interview with the hiring managers.
What we expect from you
- You have a status or a W-document
- Fluent in English and preferably good in Dutch (but not a must), verbally and in writing.
- As a person you’re curious and entrepreneurial
- You find it important to develop yourself and you’re looking for opportunities to make an impact in our organization.
- You have preferably a minimum of 2 years working experience
- Preferably knowledge and proven experience of working with/ setting up recruitment marketing and the use of social media and networks.
- Good communication skills, flexible, accurate, proactive, self-starting, a strong team player with great planning and organizing skills.
- Able to be flexible in a fast-moving environment.
- You like to network, both internally as well outside the walls of Intertrust Group
About INTERTRUST GROUP
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
Do you want to work at one of the biggest financial administration companies in the Netherlands and do you fit all the requirements above? Apply now! The application deadline is 2nd of June 2022, 17.00.