On Tuesday the 8th of November, Prowareness and the Refugee Talent Hub are hosting a course on working with Kanban, a knowledge work management method for teams and organizations that want a humane way of improving their products and services. Across all different kind of industries, this method is adopted within organizations. Do you want to receive professional training from the Prowareness Agile Academy? Do you want to learn more about the Kanban Method and its benefits? Apply now!
Get Started with Kanban!
The Kanban Method is a knowledge work management method for teams and organizations that want a humane way of improving their products and services. The Kanban Method teaches organizations how to understand, visualize, and measure systems of work to continually improve and consistently deliver effective results. This course is the best first step for getting the work organized by teams and leaders like you. By understanding the core concepts of the Kanban Method and educating individual contributors to be “good Kanban citizens”, you will improve visibility, communication, and collaboration within your team.
What You Will Leave With
- Understand the basics, motivation, and benefits of the Kanban Method for your team.
- Experience the benefit of WIP limits to improve flow.
- Learn how to run Kanban meetings to focus on the work and allow the team to organize around it.
- Understand “Pull” systems and how they help reduce overburdening.
Prowareness is the Dutch expert on Agile training courses, workshops and consultancy. Whether you want to become a professional Scrum Master, Product Owner, Agile Coach or Agile leader and/or your organization needs assistance in your Agile transformation. With over more than 100 training courses and a team of 80+ well experienced certified trainers and coaches/consultants, we help organizations learn and grow. Prowareness Agile Academy is considered to be one of the best Agile training institutes in the Netherlands, being a certified training partner of Scrum.org, Scaled Agile, Kanban University, LeSS, DevOps Institute and APMG-International. Read more about Prowareness here.
About the trainers
The training session, course materials and examination will be provided by two professional trainers from Prowareness, who will share their extensive knowledge and experiences with regard to the Kanban Method and its usage.
Date and location
The Kanban training will take place on Tuesday 8th of November, from 9.00-17.00 in Delft
What do we expect from you?
- You are motivated and committed to do the necessary self-study during the course.
- You are available for the full training day on 8th of November.
- You can demonstrate that you have an intermediate English level (preferably at least B2) that allows you to follow the course and course materials.
- You are willing, and financially able, to travel to a training location in the region of Delft on occasion (travel costs are not reimbursed).
Interested? Apply now!
When we have received your CV, Prowareness and the Refugee Talent Hub will collectively select 12 candidates as there will only be limited spots available in the course. The deadline for application is the 17th of October 12.00.