ABN AMRO: Pitch-session for Commercial Officer position
About the pitch-session
On the 27th of June 2022, 15.00-17.30, ABN AMRO in collaboration with the Refugee Talent hub is organizing a pitch-session for the Business Support position. In this session you will pitch yourself in 5 minutes to ABN AMRO and there will be another 5 minutes for questions. During the pitch-session you will meet with (hiring) managers from ABN AMRO. The goal? A career at ABN AMRO! You will also be prepared for this session on the 23rd of June 2022, 10.00-11.00. During this preparation session, you will receive tips & tricks to increase your chances on succeeding the pitch with the managers. After the pitch session we will close the event with a non-alcoholic drink and vegan bites.
As a Commercial Officer you know your costumers and their needs. Your goal is to create as much business relief as possible for our commercial colleagues and to improve the efficiency and (data) quality in executing our client processes. You work in a professional team, pursuing to provide the best for our customers. Together you pursue sustainable solutions and growth above quick wins.
Your main responsibilities are
• providing (support on) execution of client & credit processes to new or existing customers
• improve data quality in execution of client & credit processes
• monitoring our customer portfolio on actual legislation, guidelines, and procedures
• You have a status or a W-document
• You have the ability to multitask and are able to maintain an overview, even at busy times
• You are passionate about our customers and have an eye for their needs
• You can easily interact and communicate with Coverage Bankers, Lenders and various other stakeholders related to clients- or transaction processes
• You are an enthusiastic team player, result driven and willing to run the extra mile in order to support your stakeholder
• Excellent communication skills, willing to learn and up for challenges
• You have 1-3 years of work experience preferably in a commercial (support) role
• You are fluent in English
• Mastery (in any way) of the Dutch language is a pré
The commercial officer is responsible for execution & monitoring of all commercial and credit support activities for all customer sectors. It is an unbreakable part of front office and linking pin to back-office teams.
About ABN AMRO
ABN AMRO is one of the largest banks in the Netherlands. De bank is serving clients within several sectors, like retail, private banking, and corporate banking. De bank is operating international. In the Netherlands ABN AMRO offers a wide range of services and products via several channels, like Mobile Banking and internet Banking.
Are you interested, and do you want to work at one of the biggest banks of the Netherlands and do you fit the requirements above? Apply now! The application deadline is the 10th of June 2022, 15.00.