On Friday July 1st, from 09.00 to 11.00, the Refugee Talent Hub and Accenture are organizing a Meet-and-Greet for people who are interested in working in all fields (e.g., strategy & consulting, Song (formerly Interactive), technology and operations, etc.). Several Accenture recruitment professionals, specialized in multiple fields, are looking forward to meeting you and finding out whether there is a match for their kick-start program, which starts September 1st. You will also be prepared for this session on Tuesday 28th of June, 10.00-12.00. During the online preparation session of 28th of June, you will receive tips & tricks to increase your chances of succeeding the interviews with the hiring managers and recruiters.
Are you smart, motivated, eager to learn and obviously, someone who isn’t afraid of change; and do you (almost) have your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and do you want to start your career? Would you like to discover if working at Accenture is something for you? Apply now!
About the Kick-start Program
Please click here to find out more about the kick-start program for Technology professionals; but note that Accenture is also looking for professionals in, among others, strategy & consulting, song (formerly interactive), and operations.
Delivering on the promise of technology and human ingenuity: the post-digital age shows no signs of slowing down, and the need for rapid business transformation has never been greater. Accenture meets clients wherever they are on their paths to change—in every industry across the globe—and partners with them to create lasting value in every direction.
About the event
- Mandatory Prep Session (online): Tuesday 28th of June, from 10.00-12.00
- Meet & Greet event (live): Friday 1st of July, from 09.00 to 11.00
- Location Meet & Greet: Amsterdam
- Education: You've finished your Bachelor or Master
- Language: The event will be in English, but to work at Accenture speaking Dutch at at least a B2 level is a plus
- You have to be in possesion of a residence permit
- Documents: You have to upload your CV and cover letter to your Refugee Talent Hub account by June 15th latest
- Travel expenses: These will not be covered
Are you interested in working for a company that values your ideas, ingenuity and determination to make a difference, to solve the challenges Accenture’s clients face, and do you want to expand your network? Apply now! The application deadline is Wednesday June 15th, 12.00. Do not forget to add your CV to your Refugee Talent Hub account.