Equans career management workshop
Meet the young Equans professionals and discuss the topic of career management. Equans and the Refugee Talent Hub are organising an interactive workshop that will help you use knowledge of your personality, motivators and interests in order to be able to find fitting career paths and companies. All of this with the help of networking with those working in the technical environment "Equans".
Equans is the world leader in multi-technical services with offices in 17 country hubs. Equans designs and provides customised solutions to improve their customers’ buildings, technical equipment, systems and processes and to support them in optimising their use. Equans has excellent technical know-how in design, installation, maintenance and performance services, with a unique combination of skills as in HVAC, Cooling & Fire protection, Facility Management, Digital & ICT, Electrical, Mechanical & Robotics. Equans’ most important asset is its people. With their knowledge and experience they make the difference at the customers and are the ambassadors of the company. Diversity, vitality and safety are important requirements in order to come to valuable achievements.
About the workshop
Throughout a career in the Netherlands, you are often asked about your career goals and plans. “Where do you want to be in five years?” is a well-known question. Knowing who you are and what you want, will help you to manage your career path. In this workshop, the topic Career Management in the Netherlands but also within Equans will be discussed and Career Management related questions a manager or interviewer might ask you in the future.
The program of this event is as follows:
- 11:45 – 12:30 Welcome, walk in and lunch
- 12:30 – 13:00 Start: Introduction and getting to know each other
- 13:00 – 13:30 Introduction Equans
- 13:30 – 14:45 Career management in NL and at Equans
- 14:45 – 15:45 Practicing career management conversations
- 15:45 – 16:30 Walk out
What we expect from you
- You have excellent communication skills in English (B1+)
- You have either a technical background or a strong affinity with technical environments
- You are a young professional looking to learn more about managing your career
If you are interested, make sure to apply on time as there are limited spots available. Note: Travel expenses will be reimbursed